18 Things You Did not Know About Dogs
Did you know?
1) Dogs are forbidden to eat chocolate, it is dangerous and can lead to problems of severity and even death.
2) The ancient Indian tribes of Grand Chaco in South America believed that humans originally lived underground until dogs dug their way out.
3) In Buddhist belief, Pekingese are considered sacred, because the Buddhists believe that the Pekingese come from Buddha himself.
In the past, many Pekingese lived in temples and Buddhist monasteries when their task was to exorcise demons and evil spirits.
4) Dogs have three eyelids.
5) Dogs dream just like us humans.
6) The dog's noseprint is as unique as our fingerprints.
7) Puppies are born both blind and deaf.
So touch in dogs is a very important part of their development.
8) Dogs can smell and recognize that people are sick.
The laboratories have even managed to train dogs to identify different cancers and diabetes.
9) Small dogs live on average more than large dogs.
10) The United States is the country with the highest pet population of pets, around 75 million items.
11) The reason why dogs curl up stems from an ancient instinct to keep body heat and to protect vital organs while they sleep.
12) The dogs' sense of smell is 10,000 times stronger than humans.
13) Dogs have at least 18 muscles in each ear!
14) Dogs can hear four times the distance a person can hear.
15) Dogs can recognize more than 150 words.
16) Labradors are the most popular breed in the United States.
17) Dalmatian puppies are born completely white and develop the black spots over time!
18) Those who are born in dog Chinese astrology are considered loyal and discreet, although with a slightly temperamental hot.